Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Every manuscript submitted must be accompanied by an abstract in English.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The papers of the section "Saggi" [Essays] (monographic section, between 35.000 and 60.000 characters, including footnotes, references and spaces) can be theoretical or empirical, on the basis of the keywords or the call for papers, always respecting aims and scope of the journal. Papers must be divided into paragraphs.
Esperienze e confronti [Experiences and comparisons]
The papers of the section "Esperienze e confronti" [experiences and comparisons] (between 25.000 and 40.000 characters, including footnotes, references and spaces) present the results of empirical studies (at a local, national and/or international level), or reports that compare different territorial areas, within sociology or other humanities and social sciences, always according to the aims and scope of the journal.
Note e commenti [Notes and comments]
The papers of the section "Note e commenti" [Notes and comments] (between 9.000 and 25.000 characters, including footnotes, references and spaces) present experiences, projects and critical reflections on social policies, projects and programs at diverse territorial level and/or in specific field of social intervention. The section also includes comments and reflection on publications, both Italian and international, related to social policies and social sciences. Furthermore, this section can include short unpublished texts, of both classical and contemporaneous authors, chosen by the Scientific Committee of the journal or proposed by others.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.